How to add R S Aggarwal Solutions to Your Preparations?
High School is a transition phase when it comes to students. In the earlier classes, they studied everything more generally. Almost all the topics were covered with important points, but nothing was too deep. When they come to high school everything changes. Here the students witness each topic being dwelled too deep. They study everything in detail. Therefore students will face a little difficulty in this situation as they go to higher classes.
When we take the case of Mathematics, it becomes tough with each class. For most students, Maths is a subject that seems very difficult to study. Thus with the detailed study in higher classes, this will become even tougher. But the solution to this is to study in the right way. May it be any subject, if the students learn it the way it needs to be learned then it becomes very easy for them.
There are many guides, reference books, etc. available for high school Mathematics. But R S Aggarwal Solutions is considered one of the prominent among this group. Wondering why? Check the features of the text below.\
- Class 6th to 12th
The RS Aggarwal Solutions have books for classes 6th to 12th. Therefore students don’t have to search for new reference books each year. This will also ensure consistency in their studies.
The students will be able to move from one class to another class’ books without the help of any extra reading. The continuous series of books helps in this. Also, the students will find it easy to follow the book as they are acquainted with it already.
- Theory and Practical
In the RS Aggarwal Solutions, they have every topic covered very well. Starting with theory to practice questions the books give a very bright explanation on every topic in the syllabus. The books are also made according to the syllabus thus, there won’t be unimportant reading going on.
The theory portions are explained very well in the books by breaking them down into parts. It is made sure that each student understands every single word of the book.
Each topic is explained very deeply in a manner that every student understands. The language used is also the normal spoken language which makes it even easier for the students to understand.
Several practice questions are given in the books. Both solved and unsolved. This will help the students with their revision and practice sessions. All the answers are solved easily and accurately. Step by step explanation is also provided for each chapter. Even the toughest questions are explained very carefully and easily.
The books also provide different ways of solving a problem. This makes it easier for the students as this will make their job easy and they will be able to understand very well.
- Expert Mathematics Teachers
It is said that each question from the books is solved by mathematics expert teachers. The plus point about this is that the teachers know which portions are very important, very difficult, etc. Thus the book gives proper attention to this set of questions and explains each answer perfectly.
- Quick Access
There are easily available links for the RS Aggarwal Solutions books. The students need not go to the shops and wait for hours to get the books but can click on the link and get the PDF. This easy-to-access feature makes it more attractive.
- Confidence Booster
If you are a student who has practiced most of the questions from the RS Aggarwal Solutions, we are sure you will be confident enough to write the exam. With practice, you will learn more types of questions, the number of ways you can solve each question, which is the easiest method, which method can score more marks, etc. So with this much extra knowledge, your confidence level will increase and you will be able to study and attend the exam with a proper mindset.
Now, moving on to the ‘How to Use the Book’ part. It is suggested to follow certain steps while incorporating the RS Aggarwal Solutions into your preparations. They are as follows.
- Make sure you have completed learning your NCERT first. Given any topic or chapter make sure to go through your NCERT Textbook at first. This will give you an introductory knowledge of the topic you study and some questions on the topic. Even though you are using an extra book for your preparations, don’t forget your NCERT as it forms the base of everything.
- Study topic-wise for better results. Yes, it’s right that students often study topic-wise. But the thing here is this that. Once you complete one topic from the textbook, practice questions from this book too. This will make you thorough in your preparation.
For example, if you are studying chapter ‘Triangles’ from 9th class. Make sure you study the first topic and practice all the questions from that one topic. Thus you will be able to cover the whole topic perfectly. The ‘RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 8 Triangles’ can help you understand it more.
- Evaluate yourself. After two to three days of preparing a topic, evaluate yourself with the questions given in the book. You can make use of the unsolved questions for this purpose. Every time you study something new, make sure that you evaluate yourself. With this, you will know which portions to focus more on and which portions you have become an expert on.
- Make sure you practice as many questions as you can from each topic. The more you practice the more you will be able to speed up your answering skills. The book contains many types of questions and has covered different ways of answering each question. This practice will help you understand which type of questions you need to focus more on and which way is easier for you to answer.
So those high school children who have not yet started using the RS Aggarwal Solutions, consider this a reminder for you to grab on the book right now. It is sure that the book will be a great help to you.